Pitching With Confidence
Learn How To Confidently Pitch Yourself To The Brands You Dream Of Shooting For
YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY 19TH MAY 2019 TO JOIN PITCHING WITH CONFIDENCE
We’ve all been there. Sitting out our desk, constantly refreshing our inbox, hoping that someone will email us with a job offer.
And when an email does come you’re so worried that no one else will ever email you again, that you go ahead and take the work. You take it, even if it isn’t your dream work. Even if it doesn’t sound like fun.
Didn’t you get into photography for the love of it? To have fun? To create what is inside of you?
PITCHING CHANGES EVERYTHING.
I know that just saying the word “pitch” will fill you with dread, fear, and insecurity.
But pitching means that you take back the control over where your next job comes from. Pitching means you put yourself in front of the very people you dream of working with. No more taking jobs out of fear.
Over the last two years, I’ve worked from the ground up, starting without a clue of what I was doing, never having worked with a brand in my life, to now, where I have a solid system in place. I get the majority of my brand work through pitching.
Let me show you how you can too.
“Pitching With Confidence” is for photographers who..
- have been shooting for a few years and feel like they’re not booking the job they dream of booking.
- have a solid career under their belt, but feel they need to pivot slightly.
- are wanting to break into a new niche (fashion, lifestyle, commercial work).
- wanting to shoot for magazines
- want to take control over their career, and not leave it to chance anymore
- How to identify who your dream clients really are.
- how to find the contact details, even of the trickiest of people
- how to create visually impactful and effective proposals
- how to write a great email
- how to feel confident enough to press “send”
- how to maintain a relationships and make your pitching efforts last long term
What you’ll get:
- 4 weeks of in depth lessons, all created from direct experience + trial and error
- example pitch emails, example proposals
- A structure and a strategy to begin pitching successfully yourself
- tasks, exercises and homework to get you taking action right from the start.
After “Pitching With Confidence” you’ll be feeling confident, empowered, and prepared to pitch yourself to any brand you dream of. You’ll no longer sit there feeling frustrated and unworthy. Half the battle is simply knowing what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. No more waiting for your dream clients to come knocking. You’ll be the one showing up. You’ll be the one in control.
I’m Olivia, a fashion photographer, blogger and Podcaster. A Swiss native with an obsession for the sea (can you see the irony in that?), my dog and magazines. I work with brands and business throughout the UK such as Barbour, Joules, White Stuff and Crew Clothing. I help them to grow their audiences, sell their products and inspire their followers.
StartFinding the Contact Details For People You Want to Pitch To
StartResources for Finding Contact Details (4:53)
StartStoring The Information + Keeping Track
StartDownload: Pitching Spreadsheet
StartCreating The Pitch PDF
StartWhat to include in your Pitch PDF
StartHow To Design Pitch PDFs
StartThe Mini Portfolio
StartWrapping Up and Homework
StartWeek 2 Downloadable Summary